The Andrea Ruana
The Andrea Ruana Crochet-along (CAL)
Please follow the link to access the Introduction to the Andrea Ruana CAL.
This document contains all the information you need to ensure that you are well prepared for when Part 1 launches on 8 August 2018.
This CAL is available to all subscription members of The Neave Collection.
Click here to view a short video.
The written pattern is supported by both right and left-handed video tutorials.
The CAL will be released in 4 parts as follows:
| Part #
| Part 1
||8 August 2018
| Part 2
||15 August 2018
| Part 3
||22 August 2018
||29 August 2018
A big thank you to all the wonderful subscribers who make it possible for The Neave Collection to exist.
You are all invited to enter my Launch Competition - see below:
Stand a chance of winning a gift voucher to the value of ZAR800 or US$50!
- You must be a subscriber to The Neave Collection to qualify to enter this competition;
- You will need to give me the correct answer to a question relating to the Introduction Document - see below;
- Entries must be submitted via email. Click here to enter;
- Entries close on 1 August 2018 at midnight South African time;
- All qualifying entries will be put into a draw which will take place live on The Neave Collection Facebook group on 2 August 2018 - time to be announced later;
- If the winner is a South African, then the gift voucher will be for a local yarn outlet. If the winner is from outside of South Africa, the prize will be a Woolwarehouse Gift Voucher;
- There can only be one winner.
There are two colourways suggested in the Introduction document. What are the names of both these colourways? Click here to enter.
Good luck to you all!
Sending love and light to you wherever you may be.